Would you like to have front to back access inside your van, yet still have the ability to get a good night sleep? Our Monk Bunk is the answer. We have designed the Monk Bunk so you can quickly stow your bed while on the go and drop it down in a flash. The bed has a five inch shelf that enables you to stow your bedding in place when collapsed. It’s full-on bike hauling van in the day with the convenience of flip-down sleeping at night. Use one for a solo bunk or install two for double flip-down awesomeness.
- 3 Weeks
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Van Model 144 & 170
- Ford Transit Van, RAM ProMaster (coming summer 2018)
- Length 78" Width 28"
- A durable aluminum frame built with a 5’’ shelf and hinges.
- Upholstered marine grade plywood panels
- Quickly folds up and secures with pull straps
- Use the Monk Bunk as a bed on either side of the van
- Lift to the raised position for secured bedding storage and space utilization.
Options & Upgrades
- Fabric Colors: Gray Mix (lightest), Charcoal (medium), Gray Heather (darkest), Toast (light tan)
- Raw marine grade plywood
- DIY or Certified Adventure Wagon Installer
- Monk Bunk requires installing a Bed Installation Kit
- If you already have Adventure Wagon's RUV Interior Kit installed in your van then you do not need an installation kit.
- Download our bed installation instructions.
- Monk Bunks are handmade at our shop.
- We are currently shipping about 3 weeks after an order is placed.